My toxic abusive narcisstic ex is threatening me with suicide as i brokeup with him. There are 60...
In the last two weeks our therapists have answered 211 queries related to mental health.
Comments

My toxic abusive narcisstic ex is threatening me with suicide as i brokeup with him. There are 60% chances he might do something to him and 40% chances that he s playinh with me to get me back. How should i handle this? Please help me out, already he attempted once by taking some tablets and his mom created so much dramas, and now again he is doing, he is mentally sick n broken too!i dono wat to do please help!

  • 4 Answers