sometimes I strongly feel that someone is at my home and I start crying and my whole body gets on high-alert mode and always experience chest pain and sweating and I feel very undead when I am on public transportation I feel like all the men around me are going to take the advantage of the situation and touch me here and there and sexually abuse me. sometimes I feel safe when I am all alone at my home but at the same time, I feel like someone is there when no one is there. what should I do and what is this called? please help me I always avoid partying in crowded areas. I don't even share my elevator with strangers mostly with men. when I am roaming out and suddenly I see the person with whom I share very sad and negative memories I feel unsafe and I just want to go home I just feel like running away from there. what is this called? please help
In the last two weeks our therapists have answered 211 queries related to mental health.