I can imagine how you must be feeling right now. These are unprecedented times that bring their own new forms of anxiety.
Due to this even the slightest health concerns may seem like symptoms of Covid.
1. Please try for to limit your knowledge of the infection and methods to stay safe to credible sources. Avoid exposing yourself to too much negative news as that will only increase your anxiety.
2. As much as possible practice social distancing.
3. Mental health exercises like meditation, grounding and even art work can help in easing anxiety.
4. Try to have a healthy diet that builds immunity and mental well-being. Avoid packaged food that are not only bad for your physical health but also your mental health.
5. Journaling can be very useful. Try and own down you anxieties and experiences.
6. Another exercise that may also help is writing a letter to your future self. Tell this future self what your hopes are for the time to come. This exercise will allow you to focus on the positive.
7. Finally, please remember that you are not alone. The whole world is with you. Don't hesitate to reach out to friends and family at this time for support.