Yes, I'm too depressed bcoz they avoid me n am going through very weak feelings. Cry all day n remain silent but after that also they tell me that am bad n am selfish. N after that I suffer a heavy headache. N when I want to talk with friends for calmness they talk a lot of THINGS..
From what youre dying I understand that you feel neglected by the and that they are very controlling of you.
Is that right?
If so, could you answer some of these:
How old are you? What do you do?
Do you have any siblings?
Am 20years old, now am continuing graduation finalyear, I have two sisters . One is married n other in standard 9th.
They r not talking to me from 2days bcoz I want my aim to success n they want to work at my father's office (sahara india pariwar) but I'm not interested.. so I have to achieve my goal as a Airhostess.. they alws taunt me n hurts me by many words
Im very sorry to hear this Ananya.
Not having your parents support you in your dreams can be very difficult.
If ones relationship is strained to begin with such issues only end up hurting more.
While parents are often well intentioned, their actions can make it hard to feel so.
How they speak to you hurts you and makes you doubt your decisions. Right?
Here is something that may help. Start by defining for yourself what your career goal is, not simply what you want to become.
1. To do that the first and most important step is to seek out people who are already in this field. Speak to them about what the profession actually entails, what are the pros and cons of being in this field.
2. Build an understanding of what this field is and why it's something that you are passionate about. Self journaling may help you gain more clarity on this matter.
3. Do your research on the various colleges, courses, institutions that can prepare you for this.
Your confidence in yourself is vital in being able to deal with the barrage of criticism that will come your way.
Once you have more clarity on this, it may help you to have a discussion with them. If you feel that a face to face conversation will not help, write to them. Express to them why this is important to you and how you plan to go about it.
Be prepared that this may not change their mind immediately.
They will at first be resistant. Which is why how clear and confident you are about about this will decide if you can focus on your goal despite their criticism.
I hope this helps. Good luck
I already know about all this job ,after that they r rejected . I don't know why but every person have problem n I have also n they why can't understand me. My mistake is once I'm in love with someone n he also very supportive n alws support me towards my aim differ is our caste, My parents caste is also like us,but they 1st look at society not my happiness.. then they don't talk to me till now n I live like a stranger.i forgot about all things bcoz I'm going to depression.. but my elder sis again recall this to me n my family then now they don't give me a look ... What can I do?
It sounds like you feel unsupported from not just your parents but also your love interest and sister. Is that right? Ananya, it may help to reach out to a therapist. It seems like your challenges are multi fold. A therapist may help untangle this
My family member want only marriage n with there choice... But my love partner want to help me support me for my goal... But for caste my parents r don't agreed , when someone understand me well n support me then why I leave him ? But my parents are not allowed
There is a very tough decision before you.
On one hand you want to marry someone who is supportive and loving. But you do so at the risk of your parents' disapproval.
In the other hand, you can go ahead with what your parents want but then you risk being in a marriage that is not working for you.
Marriage is a huge commitment. So whatever decision you make must be taken based on personal responsibility.
From the way you put forth your predicament it seems like you want the environment to change for you.
Unfortunately, environments can't be changed. Only we can.
So it may help to consider these things when deciding what to do
1. Your parents most likely will not support your decison. So if you want to go ahead with what you believe, it is at the cost of upsetting them.
2. If your decisions are dependent on who is supportive and approving of your choices, then you will always feel helpless.
3. In order to feel in control you need to do what you feel is right for you, REGARDLESS of what others have to say about it.
4. Try to focus on cultivating that sense of confidence in yourself. So that you can pursue what you are passionate about /marry whom you want and beleive that whatever comes your way, you have the ability to change it even if others don't support you.
I talk to my mother, n thn I meet my mother with him,but she directly tell him that we r high caste , but in today's day most important is a good person ,not a caste n caste different is 1% differ... I don't know what to do😔