I can totally feel what you are going through right now. Being alone is really difficult and we all need someone to talk, share and socialise. But these are unprecedented time and this too shall pass. You have to be strong and engage yourself in some activity. Try learning a new thing, watch some series or documentary. Try making a schedule and try to follow it. All these things will certainly help you.
Is there any specific reason you are feeling low or its just that because of loneliness?
Hi. Social media can often be a helpful resource when it comes to battling loneliness. You can reach out online to people who you cannot physically meet. If you have no one, you can still use places like reddit or even discord to find communities based on interests similar to yours. This might help you meet new people as well as give you something to discuss with them, and maybe further your interest in those activities. Take care!
Yeah there’s a reason why. And I don’t have anyone I can talk to. And I’ll check out those things. Thank you guys :)
These are unprecedented and difficult times. Every one's struggle is uniques and challenging in its own way.
Here are some things you can engage in:
1. Try to maintain a routine. Wake up and go to bed at the same time. Bathe and dress up as if going to work everyday. Ensure that you feel good about how you are looking.
2. While it may not seem so, diet is essential. During such times our first thought is to stock up on snacks and packaged foods and drinks that are full of sugar and carbs. While they make us feel good for a short while, in the long run, they have been known to contribute to depressive moods and anxiety. Instead, make an effort to have healthy, wholesome food that you make yourself.
3. Exercise. Create a work out routine and try your best to stick to it everyday. Even if you fail somedays, keep trying. Regular exercise will also help in uplifting your mood.
4. Take up a new hobby, or learn a new course. Or else do something that you have never done before but wanted to. Being in a mindset to create something new, learn something new will help you be more productive and feel excited about the future.
5. Maintain a journal. This is a testing time. Pen down your thoughts, the good, the bad and the ugly. Write letters to your past and future selves. Such activities go a long way in helping us not only vent but also help us organize our thoughts. Sometimes we end up realizing that things aren't as terrible as they may seem.
6. Finally, remember, that this too shall pass. When in the midst of a challenge we often feel that we won't survive the suffering. But what we end up realizing is that we are far more resilient than we belived. So keep reminding yourself that this is only temporary and that you have all that it takes to overcome this, because you do :)