plz need suggestions
In the last two weeks our therapists have answered 211 queries related to mental health.

my ex left me and married with some other girls but after his marriage we are meet some time and before some month we finally broke this illegal relationship or friendship .he insulted me for some money which he spend on me but which I am unable to give him .I asked some time for repay to him but I can't due to family problems.i have money but this for my study I don't understand should I repay it or continue my study because I am mentally disturbed because I never feel such a insult but giving him I can't continue my study .now I got engaged with other person so I can't start my new life with this mental disturbance

  • 29 Answers