anxiety can be triggered by a lot of things. First step to getting a solution is to understand the problem. You have to know what makes you anxious and how frequently. What is the level of your anxiety. You have to elaborate your problem so that we as a community can help you in better way.
Reasons behind anxiety could be many. Often these reasons can get compounded and make us feel very overwhelmed and confused about where to start. One thing at a time is a good rule to start with. Here are some ways to manage it:
1. Meditation, especially mindfulness meditation can be very helpful. Try and take out some time in a day to do this.
2. Journaling can be very useful. Pen down the thoughts that come to you. This is not like making diary entries. The purpose of journaling is to pen down the thoughts, experiences and emotions that you are experiencing through a day.
3. Practice grounding techniques when anxiety hits you. Grounding helps you focus on the present and break the cycle of thoughts that may be causing you anxiety. Things like deep breathing, touching things around you, noting things with similar themes, holding a piece of ice can be helpful in bringing us back to the present.
4. Bring small changes in your lifestyle. Poor diet and lack of exercise can are major causes of anxiety. A healthy diet, exercise and rest can be very useful.
5. Make a note of areas in life where you may be feeling especially anxious. Is it with family? Work? Relationships? Finance?
6. Art therpy, especially making Zentangles can also be very helpful in managing anxiety.
7. Finally, seek help. It is very difficult to untangle our thoughts and emotions enough to understand why we feel the way we do. Therapy can help in being more self aware, identifying unhealthy beliefs, replacing them with healthier ones and overcoming past traumas that may be causing anxiety.
My name is David and I'm 32 years old I m depression patient from almost 7 years My problem is that I have sexual problems like you know I m not discharging from very long time and I'm using anti depressions medicin certralin, Quetiapine, and lamotrigin so tell me I want to do sex with my wife but I can't please tell me about it