I'm just making sure that i don't go out. Everyday I do office work watch some comedy shows, talk to friends, do exercise. Make my own food. This keeps me busy all day and I stay away from news for prevent negativity in life
Well this is a stressful time for all of us. So find something positive to distract you from all it for some time. Watch movies, shows, play games, learn something new, or even take up that hobby you have been putting away for so long. This is how I am managing it all. And make sure you don't go out.
Sometimes avoidance work as a good coping mechanism when things are beyond your control.
The lock down in an unprecedented incident. Many at this point are struggling to make sense of how to deal with it. Please know that you are not alone in this struggle. With that said, what can be done to make the most of this time? Here are some tips that may help in managing the stress of it:
1. Create a schedule. Instead of trying to fill your day with distractions, try and create a routine. Fix a time to wake up and sleep, eat, bathe.
3. if you are on a work from home set the time when you will be working.
4. If there are things you'd like to do through the day that are important but you are procrastinating, then make a plan each night before you sleep. Make a note of at least one task that you will do and the time for it as well for the next day. This way you will wake up the next day with a purpose which is vital.
5. Try and alter your perspective. While this is not the most ideal, try and make a note of what has been good about this lockdown for you. Try and create a gratitude journal. This will allow you to focus on more positive things instead of mulling over the negative.
6. Keep essentials that you may need but avoid hoarding.
7. Reach out to friends and family. Seek for support by staying in touch with others.
Hey, Ya I can understand how you are feeling. Make time for yourself. Utilize this time to grow yourself. Learn some new skills, read books, play, watch movies in free time. This will help you build confidence and keeping your day busy.