At tines it becomes difficult to control our actions but if we can take a deep breath and think of the consequences before rushing into it, that can help us. Also, if the situation is tough and try walking away from it till you calm down
Hey! Thanks for reaching out. I can understand that this must not only be affecting your work but your relationships as well.
Few tips that you can adapt are:
1) Think before you speak, avoid speaking in the heat of the moment. It’s easy to easy but later you will regret.
2) once you are calm, express your anger.
3) get indulged in some physical activity- it helps in regulating your negative emotions towards something productive.
4) use humour to release tension
5) try to identify possible solutions.
Disclaimer:- Nature of all the advices provided on this platform including Expert’s are for general information only because complete detailed clinical work up of individual not done. These advices in their all aspects are not substitute for Professional Medical Consultation and are not valid for MLC (Medico-Legal cases). All individuals are advised to consult nearest specialists.